Monday 29 September 2008

Brainstorming

I am considering two options, either a documentary or a music video. During my foundation production I discovered that my strengths lie in practical film aspects of production, while still enjoying the planning process.

Documentary initial ideas-
1- I am interested in creating a documentary focusing on the effects of drugs throughout generations. I plan to examine teenager’s interactions with drugs in a social setting. While later interviewing recovering drug addicts who are currently in a drug rehabilitation. I would also like to gain feedback from fully recovered addicts and their families to illustrate how their lives although moved on are still affected by these addictions.

Music video-
1- I am interested in music videos as I would get to focus on the relationship between editing and soundtrack.
2- I would intend to create a narrative once I had chosen my track thus it is difficult to form any solid ideas at this stage.

No comments: