Monday 29 September 2008

Audience reserach

Audience research

Firstly I am going to hand out questionnaires to my target audience that focus on their television habits so that I can get a general view of their lifestyles and expectations. My questions shall be centred on documentaries and how they interact with them; I think it is crucial to recognize my audience’s expectations before I begin the production as this will enable me to meet them.

Secondly I will comprise a second questionnaire that now focuses on the issue I am exploring in my documentary, which is Disability in the work place. It is essential to know that my target audience not only have an interest in documentaries but the topic I am investigating. I aim to have a clear indication of my audience’s knowledge of the subject so that I can build form it in my documentary.

Initially I had chosen to have the Disability in the workplace based audience research as a questionnaire, however after doing more in-depth research into this area

No comments: