Thursday 4 December 2008

Update

On two occasions now I have turned up to do filming on the 29/11/08 and 2/12/08 and my participants either unable to do filming or didn’t turn up at all. On the Saturday (29/11/08) I was at the plough pub at 9 30 to set up and john was meant to arrive at 10, however by 12 when john arrived for work his worker said that nobody had informed her of this arrangement. A month ago I had made this date with Odyssey care homes as it was the first opportunity for an interpreted to be present for the interview. But now I still do not have my main interview filmed which means I am severely behind with my project. I have contacted Odyssey again to rearrange a definite time that John and the interpreter can do which is 6/12/08. I can edit this over the weekend but if I need to reshoot anything I will have to wait until the following sat which will leave me only a few days to edit and finish the project!

On the 2/12/08 it was arranged that I would filming the interview with my boss yet again when I turned up he wasn’t able to go forward with it. I have rescheduled this interview for Friday morning so will have the weekend to edit and if I need to reshoot anything I shall have to do it on 9/12/08.

No comments: