Thursday 27 November 2008

filming diary- update

what shots i did-
-mid shots of ash trays in garden
-low shot through mirror
-extreme close-ups of glasses as john then picks up
-out of focus shots of glasses

what did i need-
-camera
-tri-pod

I have now done my second day of filming however it didn’t go to plan as john was late so we lost out on precious time. I had to redo some of the shots from the first day of filming these were more successful however once I up loaded onto the computer I noticed that the light was different. This therefore restricts me from which group of shots I wish to use.

What I have found from the second day filming is that I need to film the interviews in order to move on and create a clear narrative. When I am able to do this my documentary will take shape.

No comments: