Thursday 27 November 2008

update

At this point I am feeling dubious and doubtful about how my end project is going to turn out. I am uncertain about getting the permission needed to carry out the project; although my documentary would be shining a good light on the company Mitchell and Butler they may still decline or not respond quick enough. My main participant and subject- john- still hasn’t given full permission which puts the project on hold.

The problems I have encountered on my blog have also caused a major set back as I have had to re-enter and date all of my work. This has resulted in me falling slightly behind and am not where I had wanted to be in the project.

From here I aim to create a clear and adaptable structure to the documentary so that once I get permission filming can go underway. firstly to do this I will plan the type of shots i will use as this will help me to create an narrative.

No comments: